Voting Rating: 4.5 / 5 votes Vote: 1 2 3 4 5 Similar © Copyright 2011, TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Molly's Wedding

Kia Orana everyone. I thought I would put some of my wedding photos up on the blog for everyone to see since I am getting lots of requests.
For those of you who do not know me I am one of the awesome Toddler teachers (Molly) and I recently got married in Rarotonga on May 23rd 2008. It was a beautiful sunny day and my husband and I, Morrie, were married on the beach, followed by a beautiful reception at the Sails Restaurant in Muri. We had lots of friends and family members come over and join us on our special day.
I hope you enjoyed looking out our wedding photos.
Kia Manuia (farewell)
Molly Sietu



http://picasaweb.google.com/bayfieldeec/MollySWedding

No comments: