* Children are to carry their own bags into the centre and find their name tags to put on their lockers.
* Children are to write their own names at the sign in table.
* Walking feet are to be used at all times while inside.
* When using the hallway, "quiet voices and walking feet" are compulsory.
* We must respect the property and belongings of Preschool.
* We must respect our peers, teachers and any visitors in the centre.
* The children are responsible for what they use - they put away what they pull out.
* Children and adults are not to sit on tables.
* We are not allowed to climb or jump on furniture.
* We observe good bathroom etiquette - the toilet area is not for talking and playing with our friends.
* When we come in for lunch time, we stand quietly behind our chair until we have sung our karakia.